Industrial Solar Farm Construction
Inphase is a full-service electrical contractor for large industrial Solar projects. You can rely on Inphase to deliver your solar farm project on time, and on budget. We were the first electrical contractor to install an industrial size solar farm in Western Canada. Let our previous job experience work for you.
- Inphase also offers shop services for Industrial solar projects.
- We are an in-house PV wiring harness provider. We can custom build PV string harnesses for your next project and ship them anywhere.
Ask us about our other in-house services such as Bonding Jumper and preassembly services that can lower the install cost of your project.
CUSTOM RPVU HARNESS ASSEMBLIES
Harnessed Assembly Features
- Prebuilt specifically for your project or application
- UV and Direct burial rated wire
- CSA-C22.2 No. 271, ICEA S-95-658/NEMA WC70 and UL 4703 rated PV wire
- Save money and time in the field by facilitating quicker installation
- ID labelling on both ends available
- Pre assembled on wooden reels that have no deposit and do not need to be returned
- Site delivery is available
- We will build harnesses with free issued connectors or wire upon request
- 1KV/2KV jacketing RPVU in standard gauge sizes
- Eliminates all cutting, stripping, labeling and pulling of wires in the field.
- Cable reels can be staged prior to install at the combiner box or inverters.
- Wooden reels can be handled by equipment and placed with more efficiency and less labor.
- Reels can be color coordinated or barcoded for easy identification
- Any standard solar type connector can be used.
- Jumper Cables
- Connector cables
- Tracker power cables
- Fusing and Y connectors
We understand that PV harnesses can be critical path for your project. We can work with you to establish timeline guarantees to keep your project moving forward. Even if that means multiple shipments. Let us know the time constraints you are working under.
Contact us today to receive a free estimate on your PV wire needs. We will send you our pricing and order form. Even if the project is at a high level stage, if you know the meterage of PV wire you are looking at we can help establish pricing.
Do you have questions?
It’s becoming increasingly important to lower input costs in the Ag Sector, and one of the best ways to save money is through generating solar and electricity to help power your agricultural operation. Whether you are running electrical pumps for cadets, a feedlot or a dairy barn, agricultural operations can be huge consumers of electrical power.
Solutions provided through Inphase can lower your input costs and help you benefit from potential incentive programs.
The rising cost of electricity is a growing concern. A great way to lower your monthly operating costs, and transform your power bill into an asset, is through the installation of a solar photovoltaic (PV) system. We will work with you to design and size an appropriate system that offers your business a realistic return on your investment.
Our staff can guide you through the approval process and help you apply for potential incentives for your business or commercial property.
Installing a grid tied Solar System has never been easier. Regardless of your lifestyle and your schedule, this specialized solar solution allows you to consume the energy you need, when you need it. It’s also a great way to renovate an existing home as you reap the benefits from producing your own power.
Ask us about potential incentive programs that you may qualify for considering a solar installer on your residence.